[TechAssist] Re: What a great list this is

  • From: "harry fogarty" <snoopys2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:45:09 -0700

   I have heard on another forum that Doug is doing O.K. and should be out
of the hospital tomorrow ? Sure hope that it is true. We all miss him
posting on the list and hope to see him post soon again.  And I also agree
that this is a very good list and I`m proud to be a member here.

Harry Fogarty
Prince Rupert Repairs
Prince Rupert B.C.
Canada