[TechAssist] What a great list this is

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:00:31 -0500

Friends,

What a great list is.  We lost a few days because of lightning, or
whatever.  It makes me think of how much I miss the list.  Hope you all
feel the same.  We are in a tuff business and need help to survive.  I
read every post and respond when I can help.  Isn't it great that we are
a family?  Cudos for Jay and Doug for all the work they do.

By the way, keep Doug in your prayers.  This guy has been subjected to
more physical ailments than most of us, yet he is one of us.  His work on
this list, along with Jay, is helpful to us.  Think about it.  How much
have you learned by reading these posts?  If you read only the posts for
a problem you post, you are missing it.  What a great training
experience.

Regards,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services