[TechAssist] Re: Web message

  • From: "Dave" <tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 13:52:19 -0500

I closed my shop 4 years ago. I now do everything in the customers home.
Some calls I don't take. I do only the calls I want. I had a shop for 15
years and it was fine but now I work at my pace and enjoy it more.The only
upkeep I have is the phone, truck, Insurance, and parts and I like it

DAVE
tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TV MAN
P.O.BOX 654