[TechAssist] Re: We want each person we do business

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 21:19:21 -0500

Sorry Gary, won't work. This trojan looks at all addresses in the >>Sent
Folder<< which means your "corrected" E mail address is going to be there if
somebody sent you E - mail. It's not your Sent folder you need to worry
about, it's Harlan's....or Joe's or Sally's or........
NORTON-ize it!

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services