[TechAssist] WTB Panasonic "Microwave" Turntable motor?

  • From: "Dan Garris" <dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:34:10 -0400

Posting for another Shop:

To clarify.... It is a Microwave turntable motor. :)

Local shop in a town nearby me called me and asked me to post to Techassist
since I am a member. They need the following Turntable motor for a Microwave
repair that customer wants repaired. Send all replys to email address of
ectvix@xxxxxxxxxxx

(1989 cira) Panasonic Microwave Model: NN-8808P Turntable Motor p/n#:
A63265020AP

Contact "DIRECTLY" to:
Sheri Braswell
ectvix@xxxxxxxxxxx