[TechAssist] Re: Vi**s protection

  • From: Jorge Camboni <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 03:03:44 -0600

I supposed YOU would download the stuff and install it on your
sister's pc :o)))
Obviously, someone has to download it.
And then she has to install everything in order to get on
the net .. IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO UPDATE AN ANT*****S
And you (she, whoever) MUST do it .... at least weekly (daily is much better)

If  you are unable to download them, I can send you a cd with those programs
and whatever else you need (she needs)

Last but not least, I wonder why she's got IE disabled???
Maybe an AOL setup disk??? in that case it's better to reinstall
the operating system..

By the way, what's the operating system???
Can't you download the progs, burn a cd with them
and go to your sister's and install 'em??
Otherwise I can send you a cd with the stuff you need
Hope this helps
Jorge