[TechAssist] Re: Vi**s protection

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: al m <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 00:28:01 -0800

I had no trouble finding the download page for each of these

--
Best regards,

 Bil Green
 2001 TV VCR
 Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
 760-934-2001                           mailto:tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx

am> Yes but how do you download something when you can't get on the net?
am> Al Marquardt
am> ampm@xxxxxxx
am> Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
am> 206 W Main
am> Girardville Pa. 17935
am> ----- Original Message -----
am> From: "Jorge Camboni" <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
am> To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
am> Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2004 12:10 AM
am> Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Vi**s protection

>> You can download free AVG from www.grisoft.com
>> Of course, it will be unuseful without a daily update, so
>> she must enable Internet at once.
>> If the problem is Internet Explorer, you have a dozen
>> more options, best choice is downloading
>> Mozilla (www.mozilla.org)
>> that is Netscape without the s**t ....,
>> it is considerably smaller and extremely easy to install
>> (just read the instructions on the page or just click
>> on the .exe file....)
>> More details, like operating system, kind of Internet access
>> (wide band or dial up) etc etc, can be quite useful...
>> good luck, email me with any doubt you have
>> Jorge
>>

>> At 08:48 p.m. 26/03/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>> >My sister has a computer that has no virus protection. She said they
am> can't
>> >get on the internet to download any. Is there a way to download off a
am> disc
>> >or something?
>> >Al Marquardt
>> >ampm@xxxxxxx
>> >Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
>> >206 W Main
>> >Girardville Pa. 17935

am> --
>> >Lost Password:
>> >http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Login Problems?".
>> >Email Archives:
>> >//www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/
>>

>> Jorge Camboni, GY Electronics, Richardson, TX

am> ---
>> Lost Password:
>> http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Login Problems?".
>> Email Archives: