[TechAssist] Re: Vi**s protection

  • From: Jorge Camboni <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 23:10:27 -0600

You can download free AVG from www.grisoft.com
Of course, it will be unuseful without a daily update, so
she must enable Internet at once.
If the problem is Internet Explorer, you have a dozen
more options, best choice is downloading
Mozilla (www.mozilla.org)
that is Netscape without the s**t ....,
it is considerably smaller and extremely easy to install
(just read the instructions on the page or just click
on the .exe file....)
More details, like operating system, kind of Internet access
(wide band or dial up) etc etc, can be quite useful...
good luck, email me with any doubt you have
Jorge

At 08:48 p.m. 26/03/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>My sister has a computer that has no virus protection. She said they can't
>get on the internet to download any. Is there a way to download off a disc
>or something?
>Al Marquardt
>ampm@xxxxxxx
>Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
>206 W Main
>Girardville Pa. 17935

>Lost Password:
>Email Archives:

Jorge Camboni, GY Electronics, Richardson, TX