[TechAssist] Re: Video games, any money

  • From: Brett Fraser <b-fraser@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:32:19 -0800

pinball machines and arcade machines .. yes you can do alright with them..
consoles... ehhhh.. not so much.. you can pick most of the older ones up at
a garage sale for 10$, the newer ones are seldom a cut-n-dry throw a pickup
in em and they work.. at least the few I've dug into..

too much info on the net about repairing PS2's leads people to think they
can do it themselves, they then bugger it good and expect you to work
miracles..

sorry, not trying to blast your idea out of the water.. but I've not seen
much success in making a profit off these.

Brett
Fraser Technical Services
Victoria, BC