[TechAssist] Re: Video alignment DVD

  • From: "Jim Bailey" <baileystv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 00:15:06 -0400

Hi John,
        Here at the shop we had a video test tape on VHS I used a video capture
card in my computer and transferred the audio and video to a DVD. I found a
DVD burner at Staples on sale for 40.00 with a 40.00 mail in rebate. Iam
going to try and hook my sencore up to the inputs to make some different
patterns and audio tones just to see if it will work.

Jim Bailey
Bailey's TV Sales & Service
Buckhannon, WV 26201