[TechAssist] Re: Vertical or horizontal line

  • From: Dennis Viereck <wa6ati@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 06:18:02 -0800

Geez!
I'm glad someone said something. I have to bite my fingers each
time I read a post for a tech who tries to describe the symptom by
the name of the circuit. I do tech support over the phone everyday
and a day does not go by when I get a tech that confuses these
terms.
Figure this one out, you guys that don't know the difference! We,
on the other side of the fence cannot see the

Dennis Viereck