[TechAssist] Re: Verizon cell phone T720c

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 10:36:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Scott, The customer has decided to send them to someone in Florida that may
have equipment to do what He wants. I only took this project on with the
understanding that I don't work on cell phones but I would look at them and see
what I could do if anything. I had done work for him before and this is what he
wanted.        Paul
Scott Beebe <Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hello Paul,
I use a T720c myself. I know there is a cable to hook the phone into the
computer, and sync it to the computer like a PDA device. If the unit is totally
dead, might not work. You may want to try this link for more info about the
cable.
www.cellularaccessory.com/98326.html
Also did you contact the local verizon shop? If money is not an option...

Thanx,

Scott Beebe
Ohm Electronics Inc.
609 W. Clinton St.
Ithaca NY 14850
Voice: (607) 273-8406
Fax: (607) 273-8743
WWW.OhmElectronicsInc.com
mailto:Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tuesday, May 4, 2004, 3:17:07 PM, you wrote:

Paul> Is there a way to retrieve stored information from a non
Paul> op cell phone? Phone was damaged and is not operational. My
Paul> cell phone knowledge is zip. Customer brought in two T720's one
Paul> operational the other had the display crushed. I switched the
Paul> boards but it still will not power up. Customer said information
Paul> was important and time and money was no object. Paul

Paul> Paul ,B
Paul> Central TV&Video
Paul> Grover Beach Ca.

Paul>