[TechAssist] Re: VS-6047 mits problem.

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 07:10:35 -0500

First, what is the actual screen voltage At the CRT?.....540 volts AT THE
CRT is somewhat high, but it is an older PTV. How old is it? What is your
sub brite setting reading?? Normally with the video test pins jumpered your
cathode voltage at the crt outputs will all read 200 volts. I think if you
had lost your ground to your screen/focus block your crt screen voltage
would cause retrace.
Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services