[TechAssist] VS-6047 mits problem.

  • From: "Kerry & Cherie" <alterego@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 15:51:00 -0800

Gents,Hope someone has seen this B4...
I have a Mits.VS-6047(6043) VZ3 chassis(1996)
with excessive briteness and no retrace lines.
Cust controls work but do not bring briteness
down enough,225 volt supply to video outputs OK
and 540 volts to screen block Ok although it's
possible this block has lost internal gnd return?
  secondary problem(maybe related) is that the
unit will not store the customer convergence
settings!(static adj)..suspect a bad e-prom although
all else seems ok and values in the service menus
look normal and can be changed!?
   Any help or advice as to whether I'm on the right
track would be appreciated....Thanks,Kerry,KER-TEK
Medford,Or...

SUBJECT field to the address above.