[TechAssist] Re: VCR, Go Video DDV9550 looks like bad heads

  • From: VideoVann@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 15:16:46 EDT

Don, I have no notes on this model & Jim may well be right But my experience
has always been that "Stars & Stripes" are ususally a grounding problem.
Clint Vanorsdell, DBA Video Van, 90 Rockland st, Hanover, MA
In a message dated 5/3/04 5:18:06 PM !!!First Boot!!!, becyn@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:
The "process jungle" IC is probably NG.
I've seen a few that developed servo sync/switch-point problems. they're
usually 80 pin smd monster. GOOD LUCK!
See if you can buy the pcb for a reasonable price. Sometimes ya get lucky...

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh Ny 12550