[TechAssist] Re: VCR, GV6010 seeking part NLA

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 16:35:32 -0400

Have seen many people looking for that NLA part for the last several years.
The part number identifies it as a Shintom part. The mechanical decks were
made by, or possibly for, Shintom. Same deck was used in some 1997 vintage
Toshiba vcrs. I figured the next time I needed one of those I would probably
have to work out a way to rivet it together.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609