[TechAssist] Re: Used parts web-site

  • From: al <al@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 18:59:46 -0400

If the local guys are like around here, they will NEVER do anything that
might help you,also the clunkers are likely to be real clunkers/
   Try what I did 35 years ago,I ran a small ad that said"we buy used TV
sets, working or not."I got good stuff, not cannibalized junk,and it was
cheap, as most p[eople want to clear it out! Good luck.  al

alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Al Leatherman
Mine Hill, NJ 07803
973-361-5796