[TechAssist] Re: Update#2! RCA 61" hdtv P61310, DTV307GA, fans"kick" once, otherwise dead]

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 12:28:54 -0500

I guess it depends on who you are or how you search.
"Your Description Search Returned:
No Matches for: 248399

Search Again:
Enter another 3 or 4 character description, part value or specification.

Extended Item Search:
Extends your search to include offline item database; this may take a
few minutes!"

Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics