[TechAssist] Re: Update#2! RCA 61" hdtv P61310, DTV307GA, fans "kick" once, otherwise dead]

  • From: "Tel-Tek" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 17:39:46 -0400

Many CTC169's are still out there. They better... or they would have a Class
Action.
    I think..one of the problems these days, Electronics are so damn cheap,
no one bothers to kick up a stink any more. Chinese are depending on this to
make the profit. Make sure it lasts for the 90 days, then they on their
own...hehe.;-)

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada