[TechAssist] Re: Update: Samsung TV/VCR, TVN5054, "Factory" on screen

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 21:40:29 -0400

Ken here is the link on their page.

http://www.samsungusa.com/cgi-bin/nabc/support/faq/b2c_faq_detail.jsp?BV_Ses
sionID=@@@@0249574472.1002677108@@@@&BV_EngineID=dadccedeejmmbedjcfcffcggm.0
&faqOid=124948&currentCategoryPath=%2fAudio+and+Video%2fTV&f_select=9in. to
36in. Television

or

http://www.samsungusa.com/cgi-bin/nabc/support/b2c_support_gate.jsp?BV_Sessi
onID=@@@@0249574472.1002677108@@@@&BV_EngineID=dadccedeejmmbedjcfcffcggm.0&p
rod_path=%2fAudio+and+Video%2fTV

Select 9-36" TV's

Tips actually says

Try resetting the TV using these steps: with 'Factory Test' on the screen,
press 'Erase' on the remote control, the TV should turn off, leave it off
and unplug it for at least 8 hours. If problem is still present, service is
required.

or

Try resetting the TV using these steps: with 'Factory Test' on the screen,
press 'Erase' on the remote control, the TV should turn off, leave it off
and unplug it for at least 8 hours. If problem is still present, service is
required.

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
125 Beechtree Lane