[TechAssist] Update SVA plasma

  • From: "John Mielke" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:07:31 -0700

I am just repeating this on the A list in case a customer is searching the
web for info on SVA, he is welcome to my opinion.
We have a SVA HD4208TIII-PDP (enhanced def.) plasma set in for repair.  It
has a scrambled picture only.  After much effort and several calls to the
company we received a "service manual" which was unreadable.  After several
more calls and pressure from the customer, a "technician" called us to say
he could not give any info or sell any parts and that it must be shipped to
California for repair.  Needless to say there will not be another SVA taken
in for repair.  John.

John Mielke
Main TV
636 Main St