[TechAssist] [ Update ] RCA F35731MB CTC169JS6 - Shuts off when signalsource is connected.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 23:50:56 -0600

I lost some ground after working on the PiP module.
I replaced U4 (+5 volt reg.), & R72 (25 ohms).
Set still shut off.

The problem shifted a little. I lost my sound, and the Menu shifted too far
to the left.
Now I have to go back and change the Horz caps as needed, again.
In the meantime,.....does anybody have a good used PiP module for this
chassis ?
Numbers on module are: 506107, 2079001-011, & 4W81034-201.

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx