[TechAssist] Update : Panasonic LCD TV TC-15LT1 Problems

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tech Assist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 18:07:29 -0400

The N010A connector which connects the DG board to the panel data cable was
shoddily assembled from the factory and basically disintegrated when moved.

Looks like the DG panel will need to be replaced since I really doubt just
the connector is available.

DG part # TXN/DG1AK01 comes up as NLA on the Tritronics site.  Shows a sub
number but even that is NLA.   Customer will be thrilled!

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413