[TechAssist] Unwanted e-mail solution

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:50:36 -0800 (PST)

Sorry I deleted the thread before I wrote this. This a drastic solution to the
unwanted e-mail problem and may not be suitable for everyone,but the one that
is getting 500 e-mails a day and 1/2 are unwanted may be interested. I had this
problem for a while. I changed isp's for a couple of months. Canceled my isp.
and  signed up for one of those cheapy 9.95 a month isp's.  Went back to the
original got two mo. free for coming back and have no trouble with unwanted
e-mail. I have two isp's DSL at work and dial up at home. Like I said may not
be suitable for anyone else. Depends on how bad the problem is. Yes you will
have to contact those that you want to get e-mail from. Yes it is a pain in
----.     Paul

Paul ,B
                                     Central TV&Video

Grover Beach Ca.

be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, click:
mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe%20chat