[TechAssist] Re: Unusual MGA TV: Model 50P-GHS81

  • From: Lakeside TV <lakesidetv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:32:33 -0700 (PDT)

Steve this chassis was manufactured by Mitsubishi mainly for Sega and Konami
for their coin-op video games. You might check H. Betti Industries online at
www.betson.com.
They helped us with parts and schematics.
Bob Norcross
Lakeside TV Service, Inc.
Clinton Twp., MI 48038
Technotronic Dimensions <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is anyone familiar with this TV at all? Appears to be a Projo, but MGA says the
model does not Come up at all.
Tritronics actually has it listed, but the parts listed have no information at
all, and they are just as much in the Dark as I am, especially since they no
longer supply Mitsubishi Parts.

Any information such as the Age of the Set etc, appreciated. It seems like this
one was perhaps a "module replace" Only type set?

We are seeking The flyback. Location is: T502 with 334P24603 Printed on F.B.
This number is also not very popular with the Flyback Suppliers.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)

http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".