[TechAssist] Re: Unusual FIX for XP

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:38:32 -0400

I ordered the CD to upgrage my XP at home and my computer crashed.  It
recovered by itself and is working,   but it still has a few bug to get rid
of.   I think I have a driver conflict.   I sent in a error report.  I hope
it boots OK wihen I get home.

Phillip R Hull     STET
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 517--569-3075