[TechAssist] Re: UPdate ! CRT alive and well.........BUT

  • From: "Gregory Smith" <gaserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:45:22 -0600

I guess I was wrong when I stated its a subsidiary, I should of said it was
brand name of LGE just like Zenith is.  The Goldstar name is no longer
marketed in North America or Europe, but is still in other parts of the
world.  I still am a Zenith & LGE dealer & we still have a very limited # of
analog sets.  They finally discontinued consoles as of 12/04.  Here is a
link that somewhat enlightens us.
http://www.lge.com/about/corporate/html/company_history.jsp
Gregory B. Smith
G & A Electronic Services