[TechAssist] (UPD)Philips 25TS54 Ch 25B800-7562..no video

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 23:21:42 -0500

Still have problems with this.I called Philips tech support($2 per minute).
Can't we get them on Nesda?
Before I spend another $20, or more..
After replacing vertical IC(with original number) and D409, D445, C419,
C419.(R420 and R445 check good out of circuit) I have a pale white screen
with rainbow colors, audio OK. No OSD, green LED flashes continuously.
I have about 10vdc on a couple of pins on vertical IC, but no 13.5v
or -13.5v
I can't utilize service menu without OSD. Replaced EEPROM..no help, removed
EEPROM and I still have same problem
Before I replaced the vertical IC, I had a very small box of good video
lower left hand of screen.
All caps in vertical section test fine and resistors. Of course, this is one
of the impatient customers, no matter how many times you say "I'll call
you"..he keeps calling to check up on it.
Any more suggestions?
I do appreciate every thing a lot of you have offered.

Jeff
mailto:Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Intrepid Video & Electronics