[TechAssist] Re: UPDATERe: Friends Gateway 500 essential,won't load win98

  • From: "TechAssist Admin." <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:20:26 -0500

Ron, you never want to run Fdisk unless you absolutely have
to.  Just use the format utility from the hard drive's
manufacturer, this is always the best and fastest way.  The
win98 installation floppy has CDROM drivers on it, that's how
it installs windows from the CD.  Do you need me to email it
to you?
-Clint

God Bless Us All
Clint Hamilton, Owner