[TechAssist] Re: UPDATE, Final solution! Re: Gateway Plasma GTW-P42M102 zapped by static from a hot secretary.

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:17:19 -0400

This why I tell all my customers who mention " I want a Plasma set!
".......no you don't!  You'll be sorry in the end.

CRT based sets rule!

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)
jstielau@xxxxxxxx
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd