[TechAssist] Re: UPDATE, Final solution! Re: Gateway Plasma GTW-P42M102 zapped by static from a hot secretary.

  • From: "Tel-Tek" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:54:41 -0400

As I said..I'm not and never have been a member of Nesda. I can't knock them
from experience. But my guess is that Nesda is created by large companies...
Thomson...Zenith (LG)..Sony...etc. Nesda was created as a Union,  you pay
your fee to belong. I don't know what the fees are, but by belonging..you
get some Industry input..but still need to pay your dues to individual
Companies for being an ASC..if not by dues...by inflated prices on Service
Literature and other hidden charges.
I believe these days are almost over....since most have retreated to Asian
Countries.
I can only speak from the Canadian Version of NESDA...here we call it CEASA.

If your email goes back far enough (3 Years) I made a comment about this.
Not worth repeating.
Final comment....Fend for yourself. Belonging to these groups does nothing.

I have no experience with NESDA..good or bad...just going by my experience
with CEASA,

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada