[TechAssist] Re: UPDATE, Final solution! -NESDA.

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:10:57 -0400

Al,

You see, that's the problem. The "big shots" are the public face of NESDA.
If they make it difficult to participate or change the organization for the
better, people get turned off very quickly.

Our local chamber SEEKS OUT new ideas and opinions. If the consensus is that
something needs changing, then IT GETS CHANGED.
No angry denunciations and inuendo-just PROGRESS and a spirit of a common
goal.

NESDA needs to be more like the chamber of commerce and become more
accessable to be effective.

Just one man's "opinion".

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix