[TechAssist] Re: UPDATE, Final solution! -NESDA.

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:03:50 -0400

Goliath lives on! He's still eating your dues and crapping on your front
lawn! LOL!

Give my reagards and thanks to Sam Sieden who was good enough to by "buy
back" my membership. He was instrumental in making me see "how it is" at
NESDA.

Now I no longer waste my time talking to those who REFUSE to listen.
Talking/pleading/confronting were all in vain and I appologize for trying to
accomplish something. Now I know it's not the "NESDA way" and I never should
have tried.

Life is an on-going learning experience...

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh Ny 12550