[TechAssist] Re: UPDATE Bose Mod AV3-2-1 Lightning not Lighting. No audio out

  • From: <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 19:37:54 -0300

Jerry,I'm sure as one professional tech to another if you got the schematic
you could repair this unit & profit the 190.00 your 3rd party is billing
you.Then you will be making some good money.Some units are a pain but thats
why we have the right to be classified as professional technicans.Sending
the unit for repair means you get a small research fee plus s/h.
Don of HARTS-TVCR-ASC
9 Robert St,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel-506-357-9785,Fax-506-357-6010
hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx