[TechAssist] UH OH

  • From: "Bill S" <billans@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:27:42 -0800

Hey and Hi all.

Do you know what day today is?  its the day before the day before Valentines
day.  Take a few moments to do something creative for your wife, spouse,
better half, your mother, girlfriend.
We all know that a clear mind will always get things fixed easier and if our
'better halves' and Moms are not in the background of our minds (Nag, whine,
grumbling)  We will be able to think better.
For some of you, this may be a good time to make reservations at your
favorite restraunt, movie or something that is special; flowers included
too.   After all, if your the type that forgets and remembers the day after.
That special someone in your life ain'ta gonna be too happy.

just a reminder,
brought to you by
Hallmark, The florist association and Mom's and Wives everywhere

anonymous *smile*

SUBJECT field to the address above.