[TechAssist] Re: *Two of us need help*Sanyo DS27630 shorting horz output

  • From: "Robert Orr" <rrobor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 11:39:48 +0000

From Rob
I may be out of line here cos Im at the other side of the globe, but we got
a Sanyo that does just that and the cause is a 47K feeding the opto in the
power supply, this fault is a you got to know or else as it randomly goes
open, the odd time it will be high, The B+ goes up then the horizontal fails
r  rrobor@xxxxxxxxxxx