[TechAssist] Re: Two OSes EVERYONE PLEASE READ

  • From: support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 14:51:05 -0500

>I think enough of this sort of thing is enough!

Mr Wolfe,
You may very well have more education and training in computer technology=20
than most of the members on here, but you have a very bad attitude as well=
=20
as a very poor way of conveying the information to others. "No diplomacy"=20
is the correct term. This is a "technical ASSISTANCE" list, hence the name=
=20
"tech assist". That is where technicians assist one another. This is not=20
just pertaining to you, but to ALL members: If you can not or will not=20
treat other members with respect on this list, I will simply remove you as=
=20
a member with no notice whatsoever. A simple fix for a simple problem. I=20
hope I have made myself perfectly clear on this matter.
You are all also more than welcome to proceed with the problems of having=20
or installing two operating systems, but let it be on a professional level.
Support