[TechAssist] Re: Two OSes

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 08:48:46 -0500

What Wolf says makes sense...I think....but the terms are so confusing to a
non-combatant, that reading between the lines, and that about all I can
understand, (what's between the lines), I basically read (Don't).....
    Bil's version is much easier, (he's done it, and it seems to work).
Now taking the two answers, finding the RMS, I decided...don't...I really
don't need more complications in my life...;-).
Soooooo....before we all come to blows, let's go on with what we're here
for..Fixing TV's and such. I may just start adopting the Macintosh/Apple
system altogether and tell Bill Gates to shove it.
Thanks guys...Bil...Wolfe...et al.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada