[TechAssist] Re: Tritronics

  • From: "Ed Gaidies" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 17:04:13 -0500

Kevin;
    As a point of interest...(this time...like you are now Bad))..did they
give you a reason?

Chinese products are entering by the boatload, but why would they not ship
to Canada? Would it be the old Seinfeld skit...I have no square to spare...I
can't spare a square.;-)
Sorry about the smylie...
Some may relate.

-Ed-