[TechAssist] Re: Tritronics

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 11:13:04 -0500

Leonard's right and people are catching on.
I had a customer a few days ago with "check ID" on the credit card.
I doubt many of us do, but it is a good habit to get into. I think most
customers will
appreciate the fact you are looking out for them
Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair
263 S Front St, Steelton PA 17113