[TechAssist] Re: Tritronics

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 13:22:36 -0500

Yes there is. And no retailer will ever bill you the extra 3% it cost
them to handle it on a Credit Card, and dare bill it as such. I know
most Retailers will automatically add it to the cost of the item, and
you never know it. I have had a certain Furniture Dealer give me his
bottom price, and questioned if it will be Cash, Check, or CC, before
he gave me the price. I played with him a bit, because it was $7000
worth of furniture....so I told him...give me the price and I'll decide
how I will pay for it....so I'm sure he sharpened his pencil to a fine
point....then added the 3% on top.
        He really could not tell me it will be 3% more with a CC...so I'm sure
he covered his behind.

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics