[TechAssist] Re: Tri-State

  • From: Larry Eastman <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 10:58:39 -0500

Hi Guys, I use Tri-State exclusively if I`m going to swap out a board,
and 99% of the time there is never
a problem, if there is a problem,  I go up the ladder of command to get
the problem resolved. This has
ALWAYS worked at Tri-State, For problems at your shop who gets all the
crabby customers??? It`s not
the receptionist or the parts person right ? It`s the general mngr. or
the owner who resolves the problems,
If your having a problem with a vendor, go to the people in charge to
get your problem resolved, bad
mouthing them on this or any other site will not get the problem solved,
Larry E
Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428