[TechAssist] Re: Tri-State

  • From: "Tim Poole" <tdp13158@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 21:50:01 -0500

The last one I sent to Tri-State they didnt fix and finally sent back with
full charge for repair. The box said unrepaired but they still charged me.
After a few phone calls they sent a check for a refund. I have not had one
repair by them that didnt result in them leaving out something that had to
be returned (yoke plugs, brackets, etc..).Now I just rebuild them myself, if
I cant get the boards outright. If we dont hold these companies accountable
they can damage yours and my reputation. Im convinced by my dealings with
these companies for years, I will trust my own work before I will trust
theirs. I had a company in Cincinatti send me 4 out of 5 defective boards in
one week. When I returned these boards I explained I could not stay in
business with that kind of return rate. NO RESPONSE. They dont care. You are
just another buck for these people. If I didnt have so much on my plate
already I would start my own rebuild company with quality in mind rather
than using the technicians that buy from them as quality control. Just my
two cents. Tim