[TechAssist] Training 23ed 24th & 25th Mark, Ken, John, Tim and Danny.

  • From: GERALD GANN <alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 12:32:41 -0700 (PDT)

Training 23ed 24th & 25th Mark, Ken, John, Tim and Danny. I?m leavening here
early tomorrow morning. Planning on arriving in Ohio around 5 or 6 PM in time
for the hospitality room. Look forward to meeting you all. Just look for the
old gray haired fart. Wait, the room might be full of those, better look for my
name tag.

Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics

Granite City, IL 62040