[TechAssist] Toshiba-CX28519-TAC8915-Vert. overscan

  • From: <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:01:42 -0400

Have done a ton of these Toshiba's as have most techs for vert problems.This
one came in with insufficient vert sweep.C305=2.2 ufd/50vdc cured that,but then
I had vert overscan,which would not adjust enough with the vert hgt.
pot;R352=2k.Replaced the following with no change;
C301=2.2 UFD/50vdc
C306=1000ufd/35vdc
C308=220ufd/50vdc
C330=10ufd/50vdc
C310=1000ufd/35vdc
R352=Vert hgt pot,2kohm
IC301=AN5521
Rechecked all my cap values.I'm an ASC for Toshiba & never had a simple vert
problem have me stumped.Checked all resistors in the vert. cct. & all voltages
are good.Inputs welcome.Maybe my yoke,which of course is bonded..TIA..
Don of HARTS-TVCR-ASC
9 Robert St,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel-506-357-9785,Fax-506-357-6010
hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx