[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba with hiss sound

  • From: <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:29:13 -0600

Ask the customer if they are using a cable box converter.
I have seen this often with volume control on the cable remote that will
lower the volume on the box but the TV volume will be up loud and causing
hiss (low level white noise) in speakers
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc
Dallas, TX