[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba model TZ50V51, red pix in upper right quadrant looks folded over

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:35:33 -0500

I had a similar problem on a TP55Fxx in the lower left corner of red.
Replacing CRT fixed.
Try swapping the yokes see if still problem on another color or stays on red
If stays on red bad crt if changes may be digicon board
Also be sure to check value of low ohm resistors near STK's. Very Critical!

Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc