[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba model # 36A41 chassis tac0102 no horizontal sync

  • From: "Jamie" <mayj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:28:44 -0700

Jason, I don't know how similar these chassis may be but you may want to
check or
change the IC described below if your set has it. It is an RF, Audio/Video,
input switching IC.
Jamie

Replacing QV01 fixed the set.
QV01 is a 42pin ic (MM1495XD) PN 23000369
Thanks for the replies and especially to Bob Waterman for uploading the
service manual and schematic.
Jamie
Affordable TV Repair