[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba combi DV27D48 schematic needed.

  • From: "C&W Electronics" <c_w_electronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:31:29 -0600

John,
Don't know if you have checked the ckt bd where the tac switches mount. I
have ran into this problem several times.  Customer spills carbonated drink
on the screen, it runs down the screen and corrodes the tac switches.  This
can also happen when cleaning the screen with windex. hth

Paul W
C&W Electronics
Azle Texas