[TechAssist] Toshiba VCR M-3285 need regulator schematic or data sheet on STK7251

  • From: Dale Lubow <harristv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:01:30 -0600

I am working on a Toshiba VCR Model# M-3285. The unit turn on and the
display is a little week. The main problem is non of the VCR functions work
at all. I thing I am probably missing voltage but I don't a a schematic. I
would appreciate it if some one could sent a copy of the regulator schematic
or in the least a data sheet for the STK7251 regulator IC.
 TIA,
Dale
--
Dale A. Lubow CET